1. From the moment you wake, focus on yourself.
2. Repeat this mantra: “No one else could possibly appreciate what I’m going through.”
3. Complain often.
4. Dwell on every slight given you.
5. Relive old hurts again and again and again.
6. Refuse to forgive.
7. Guard against recognizing the unique beauty of each soul.
8. See only the faults and weaknesses of the people you love.
9. Keep “I told you so” ready on your lips.
10. Criticize often.
11. Set God’s Word far away from your eyes.
12. Cast aside God’s promises.
13. Hold your worries close to your heart.
14. Remain troubled for the length of a sleepless night.
15. And through it all, remember not to pray.
I shared only 10 Rules for How to Have a Happy Day. (You can find that post here.) Purposing to have a bad day seems to take more effort.
Conclusion: It’ easier to have a happy day!
I’m so glad you stopped by, friends, because that always makes my day great! I appreciate your visits and words of encouragement. Blessings!
How to Have an Unblessed, Wasted, Very Bad Day (Click to Tweet)
Keep “I told you so” ready on your lips. How to Have an Unblessed, Wasted, Very Bad Day #parody (Click to Tweet)
Hold your worries close to your heart. How to Have an Unblessed, Wasted, Very Bad Day #parody (Click to Tweet)
Cast aside God’s promises. How to Have an Unblessed, Wasted, Very Bad Day #parody (Click to Tweet)
This week I’m linking up with Inspire Me Monday, Miscellany Monday, Monday Musings, Hear It on Sunday, Unite @Rich Faith Rising, The Better Mom, Modest Mondays, GraceLaced Mondays, Teach Me Tuesdays, Gratituesdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Teaching What Is Good, What I Learned This Week, Heart and Home, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Tuesday Muse, Raising Homemakers, Deep Roots at Home, Wise Woman Builds Her House, Wholehearted Home Wednesdays, Winsome Wednesday, Wise Woman Wednesday, Works for Me Wednesday, Hope in Every Season Homemaking Party, Thursday Favorite Things, Thriving Thursday, Hearts for Home, Thoughtful Thursday, Raising Mighty Arrows, Share the Joy Thursday, Time Travel Thursday, Desire to Inspire,Thrive @Home Link Up, Grace at Home, Faithful Friday Blog Hop, Faith-filled Friday, Fellowship Friday, Friendship Friday, Freedom Friday, Aloha Friday Blog Hop, Womanhood w/ Purpose Friday Link Up, TGIF, Friday Company Girl Coffee Link Up, Essential Friday Link-up, Sunday Collective, and Heart Reflected.