UPDATE: Two winners have been emailed!
How would you like to start the New Year with a great blog party? Well, here it is: the first blog hop of 2012! You can hop around from blog to blog and scoop up some great book-related prizes without leaving the comfort of your own home. This exciting event was organized by Inspired Kathy of the I Am A Reader, Not A Writer Blog.
The hop will run from Friday, December 30th, to Tuesday, January 3rd at 11:59 pm. Do you remember how it works? You can enter my giveaway and then hop to any blog on the linky list (at the end of this post) to see what they’re offering. Who knows what wonderful prizes are out there!?
The Doorkeeper Prize: I’m giving away TWO $10 Amazon Email Gift Cards. That means two winners! Just to show my appreciation for those of you who follow and visit my blog! I will email the winners on January 4th and post their names after they respond.
Steps to enter . . .
1. For your mandatory entry, leave a comment on this post. 2. In that one comment, you can list any bonus entries you’ve completed. You don’t need to leave separate comments. (Since I do have to moderate some comments—especially if you’re new to the blog—don’t worry if your your comment doesn’t show up right away.)
**Also, I believe you have to enter your email address in order to comment. Though you can’t see your email address here, I can view it from my blog dashboard. So don’t feel you need to write your email address again in your comment.
- +1: Follow me on Twitter at this link.
- +1: Follow me on Networked Blogs here.
- +1: Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.
- +1: Follow my blog’s Facebook page here.
Now are you ready to hop somewhere else? Remember—these blogs aren’t necessarily inspirational, but all prizes are book related. Here’s the linky list: