Hey, guys, great news! If you’ve read a Christian fiction book this month, you can write about it, link up or share your review here, and be eligible to win a prize! If you’re not a blogger, you can email your thoughts on your book to me (reneeasmith61 [at] yahoo [dot] com) or you can share your thoughts in the comments section of my review when I post it.
I’ll post my review on Friday, February 25th, and we will have the weekend to link up and read each others’ reviews.
This is a great way to fellowship by sharing our values, hearts, and special favorites with each other. So join us. It’ll be fun! I promise!
If you’re new at this and don’t know what to write, consider these questions . . .
- Which character did you relate to and why?
- Which character did you love and want for a friend?
- How did the author’s story touch your heart or affect your view of some aspect of life?
- Could you relate to the situation in your book because of something in your own life?
- Did the dialogue or situations in the book make you smile?
- Would you read another book by this author?