1. Today I will spend my waking moments with God.
2. Today I will look for God’s hand in all that comes my way.
3. Today I will treat others the way I wish to be treated.
4. Today I will be careful about what I say.
5. Today I will raise the spirits of someone who is discouraged.
6. Today I will do something nice for someone—secretly.
7. Today I will go the extra mile.
8. Today I will ask God to bless the folks who treat me harshly.
9. Today I will not strike back.
10. Today I will forgive.
I’m so glad you stopped in to visit. If you have a comment, suggestion, or verse to add, I’d love to hear from you. Wishing you a wonderful day, friends. Blessings!
***As always, feel free to download & share my graphic.
This week I’m linking up with Miscellany Monday, Monday Musings, Hear It on Sunday, Soli Deo Gloria, Unite @Rich Faith Rising, The Better Mom, Covered in Grace, Modest Mondays, GraceLaced Mondays, Raising Arrows, A Mama’s Story, Teach Me Tuesdays, Gratituesdays, Just Write, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Teaching What Is Good, Mom’s Library, Tuesday Tips, What I Learned This Week, Heart and Home, God-Sized Dreams, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Homemakers, Deep Roots at Home, Wise Woman Builds Her House, Tell His Story, Wholehearted Home Wednesdays, Thursday Favorite Things, Thriving Thursday, Hearts for Home, Thoughtful Thursday, Raising Mighty Arrows, Share the Joy Thursday, Time Travel Thursday, Thumping Thursday Blog Hop, Favorite Things, Faith-filled Friday, Bloglovin Bog Hop, Fellowship Friday, Friendship Friday, Freedom Friday, Aloha Friday Blog Hop, Sunday Collective, Heart Reflected, and Weekend Whatever.